This has become a crazy time in all of our lives, even here in the Houston area. We at Spectrum Overhead Door LLC wanted to address the COVID-19 issue. First off, we wanted to say …
WE ARE OPEN!
That being said, we wanted to assure you that your safety is paramount to us here at Spectrum. Our services are accessible to those who need them while also taking strict precautionary measures. A few of the things we do to ensure your safety in this time of COVID-19
- Thoroughly Wipe and Sanitize Our Trucks
- Sanitizing and washing of our hands between appointments.
- Wipe down the wall button, keypad, emergency release handle and anything else that the customer might access after our visit.
- We have asked our technicians not to go out to gatherings, and practice social distancing.
- We require our employees to stay home and self-quarantine if they have a fever or feel ill.
If you would like a no-contact appointment that can be arranged, when possible. If the garage door or operator needs to be repaired and the garage door is open, or if you have a side door or an additional garage door for access, we can simply call from the garage go over the work needed and the issue for repair or installation approval. We can process any payments over the phone or with a check left at the door. Our invoices and receipts are sent to your email via our Jobber software.
It has been a pleasure serving the Houston metro area for over the last 14 years and looks forward to doing so for many years to come. We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change, yet we remain open and look forward to servicing your garage door needs here in Houston and surrounding areas.
Contact Us About Your Garage Door Issues and Get a FREE Quote Today :